Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'M A STARBUCKSAHOLIC


My name is Mark Brown and I am a Starbucksaholic. There. I've said it. I freely admit it. I've tried Peets, Dunkin' Donuts and Coffee Bean and Tea. I like the hot chocolate at Peets, the donuts at Dunkin' Donuts and nothing at Coffee Bean and Tea. But here's the part that doesn't make sense - I don't like coffee. Seriously. That's why I get the hot chocolate at Peets, the donuts at Dunkin' Donuts and nothing at Coffee Bean and Tea.

But there's something about Starbucks. I don't know if it's the overly sugary chai lattes, the overly fatty baked goods or some sort of corporate mind control. But I loves me my Starbucks. But not the coffee. No coffee for me. I'll take the overly sugary chai lattes, the overly fatty baked goods and hell, I'll even take the corporate mind control.

So since I don't have Objectum-Sexuality I decided to do the next best thing - start a blog.

Welcome to my Starbucks Venti Saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment