Friday, January 28, 2011

WHO DOES STARBUCKS #2 WORK FOR?


My second Starbucks in my long march (Oh god, I hope Mao doesn't have a copyright on the "long march" phrase) to visit every Starbucks in the universe is the Starbucks at 257 S. La Cienega Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA. It's right across the street from my allergist, my dentist, my daughter's doctor and a few blocks from my doctor and optometrist. It's the perfect Starbucks for my hypochondriac ways.

It's not my favorite Starbucks. It's tiny, on a busy street and a bit on the boring side. And I gotta tell you, it always seems a bit dirty. I suppose it's perfect for Starbucks number two. I rate it: tall with a half shot.

ps. Architecture fans will like the William Pereita designed Flynt Building across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment